Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29

Josh and I started dating September 29, 2008. Three beautiful years with a wonderful man. Falling in love with Josh was so exciting and so fast. We were engaged in Feb the following year. Everything felt right. I've talked about marriage with ex boyfriends but it didn't feel right until I met Josh. He's my soulmate and my best friend. Josh knows me inside and out. I don't have a single secret from him.
I left him a note in the car this morning telling him how grateful I was for him. He didn't have to marry me, he didn't have to be the great father he is but he did. He loved me enough he gave up being a teenager, living with his parents and pretty much all his friends to be my husband. I've never felt such a powerful love.

I love you Joshua Paul Howe forever and always

1 comment: