Thursday, August 11, 2011

To have or to wait?

You know what I noticed? Everytime I talk to my mother in law I get extremely baby hungry. Also Aiden is growing up fast and without a playmate. I've been thinking about it A LOT lately. It's not fair that Aiden is going to have no one to talk to, no one to relate to. That makes me really sad.

I want another baby! I want to feel it in my stomach, that little life. That excitement that a brand new baby can bring. The only thing that scares me, I already love Aiden with everything I have how I can I love another baby like I love him? It doesn't seem possible, it doesn't seem right.

Oh what to do?

1 comment:

  1. You won't love a new baby just like you love Aiden, each child will have a different kind of love. Just like when some parents will tell their kids "I love you the same." Its not possible, each kid is different, they get the same amount of love sure, but each love is fit for each kid.

    ReplyDelete