Monday, August 8, 2011

Owie :(

All I really want to say is owie :( this surgery is probably one of the most painful experiences I've ever had to go threw. Thank god for my hubby and my daddy. Without them I don't think I would have made it out of the recovery room.
The surgery went well, I went in at 2:30 and left at 8:30 ( talk about a long day). I watched a movie from 3:30 til 5 while the doctor finished up another surgery. The anesthesiologist Dr. Priest came in before my surgery to talk to me. I started crying and told him how scared I was. He smiled and reassured me I was in great hands. He promised me he wouldn't let anything bad happen. He was a very nice guy.

I woke up an hour later in tremendous pain in the recovery room. The nurses were very sweet and helped me with whatever I needed. They even sat there and joked and small talked with me and my family. Amber (my sister in law) and Tino (her fiancé) brought me a feel well soon balloon. My mother in law bought me a chocolate shake and my daddy paid for my perscriptions. Can you beleive that the doctor would perscribe you pills that cost 97 dollars!? Ge'ez!

The sucky part I can't lift more than 10 pounds for 2 weeks :( that means I can't pick up my baby guy. It's going to be hard and I'm not going to lie I may cheat a little, but I'll try.

I think I'm going to get some sleep, if I can :(

No comments:

Post a Comment