Monday, June 13, 2011

P.S. I love you

I watched the saddest movie today and yes in was p.s. I love you. If you haven't seen it I suggest you rent it, best chick flick ever! It got me thinking about what I'd do if Josh died. I don't think I'd ever take off his clothes, to tell you the truth I don't think I could get out of bed. I don't know how I'd take care of Aiden. Thank goodness I don't have to worry about it. I'm very grateful I found Josh and I'll continue to be grateful the rest of my life.

Umm on a side note some updates on my life

Getting my GED June 27th and the 28th! Keep your fingers crossed!

Josh has a court date I beleive on the 21st! Hopefully this is the court date that ends it all!

Aiden went down a slide yesterday all by himself! He giggled the whole way down! :) that kid amazes me constantly!

I'm going on Wednesday to see my friend kori and some other peeps :) super excited about that!

I think that's about it, I'm going to pass out
<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you liked it! Wasn't the lush, Irish fields beautiful? That show definitely makes me want to travel! :)

    It was sad though & it really made me think as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie. Good luck on court and ged. See you wed. <3

    ReplyDelete