Thursday, June 30, 2011

Catching up :)

It's been a minute since I've been able to write in my blog. Life has been stressful. Here's the update,

•Josh was dismissed from court! Yay!
• My father in law Paul is in jail for writing a bad check. If he's charged he's looking at years in prison.
• I went and took the GED. I got really good scores in everything but Math. In Math a 410 is passing and I got a 390. Super close :( oh well I already beat myself up for it pretty good. On the plus side I did amazing on the other tests!
• Aiden has been sick for a couple days now and guess who woke up feeling like crap? Looks like we'll be having a take it easy, tomatoe soup, orange juice, Disney movie kinda day. I'm feeling some jungle book :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you doing so great in your Language Arts portion (in the 95th percentile!) And for doing so well in the other areas too! And for knowing most of the stuff in math so you only have a little bit more to learn!

    Sorry that you both feel sick :( Get well soon! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get down on yourself Karen. We are so proud of you for working on getting your GED! And we know you can do it. If at first you don't succeed, try try again. :)

    ReplyDelete