Monday, May 16, 2011

Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

Wow, I started this blog such a long time ago. So much has happened, I don't even know were to begin! I guess I'll just start all over.

My name is Karen Louise Howe, I turned 19 in Feb. I have a lot of titles, some that I like and some that I don't. I'm a mother, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a provider, a manager at little ceasars, an overprotective mom and a bitch.

I have one of the cutiest babies on the planet, Aiden Joshua Howe a little blonde hair and blue eyed cutie. He'll be a year and a half next month. I can't beleive how fast time flys by when you have a child! Aiden has changed me in many ways, my life wouldn't be complete without him.

My husband is Joshua Paul Howe, my sweetheart and my best friend. There is no way I could live this life without him. He has gorgeous blue eyes and a scraffy beard (I love that beard). We were married July, 18 2009 at Lavender Farms in Mona, Utah. Our wedding was wonderful thanks to my amazing mother in law. She's amazing!

Now I don't sugar coat anything, I'm not going to tell you how happy I always am or how perfect my marriage is. It's actually quite the opposite, my marriage is the hardest thing I ever commited to. But I'm working very hard to make him happy and I take pride in that. I feel that people don't see the raw side of my life, so welcome one and all to my blog.

2 comments:

  1. (Thanks for the praise, but I can't take all of the credit. Your mom, dad, & step-mom were awesome in all of their help with the wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were the brains behind the wedding and you put so much time and effort :) that's why you get so much credit
    <3

    ReplyDelete