Thursday, March 5, 2009

:(

I'm so mad today! Paul had the guts to apologize to josh. Left him a voicemail. ugh. I don't understand that man. Josh told me he's really confused. He's confused about paul, he's confused about me..... He told me he love's me... but he wants to make sure he doesn't hurt me... ouch.. 
Then, I come home from work.. I had this picture of me sunny and emily when we were littlier.. I was going to put it in my binder.. I mean they were my memories.. our memories.. And she ripped her face out of it.... 
On top of that Sage has been one of the bossiest people on the planet. Josh is threatening to move out... I love that josh lives here. I'm so depressed. 
:(

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. What a crappy day. :-(

    Save the pic. Maybe we can do some restoration work on it when you come down again.

    As for Josh and Paul, I don't know what to say. It definately isn't new, and it isn't going to go away. Life with Paul has always been drama, but it was lots better when we lived 2000 miles away. I guess that might be an option...

    I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete