Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009

Some exciting news! Josh got a job!!! He looks so cute in his little caesars uniform! I'll have to get a picture up! He's so great, he hates doing dishes but he's great at everything else. Everyone finds him a joy at work :]
umm, I'm no longer living in my house. My mom and I got in a huge fight. She told me she didn't want anything to do with me, that she was embarrassed of me. I can never be the daughter she wants me to be. I've been trying to hold it together... I miss my mom... It's crazy how much you can fight with someone and still love them so much. I'll always love my mom. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your mom, Karen. I hope that it was just frustration at the moment and that everything will resolve well. I think you're great!

    I'm looking forward to seeing Josh in his uniform!!

    ReplyDelete